www.aima.in Results declared.
All India Management Association, the abbreviated form of AIMA, has declared the results of it’s aptitude test, Mat 2013 which was conducted during September. AIMA MAT Results 2013 will be commenced shortly on their official portal www.aima.in.
AIMA MAT 2013
Management Aptitude Test or MAT, is an examination conducted across the country for admission into Indian Business Schools to filter candidates for management courses which include MBA and associated graduate courses.
AIMA MAT 2013 examination is conducted 4 times in a year. Mostly during the months of January, May, September and December. Millions of aspirants have applied and attended for this year’s September’s MAT Examination (Both Paper and Online test versions). Applications who have appeared for the examination are eagerly waiting for the AIMA MAT 2013 results to commence.
AIMA MAT 2013 Results
An official announcement has been made by the Management associated mentioning that AIMA MAT 2013 Results will be commenced shortly. So stay tuned for the latest updates. After release, you can follow the instructions below to check your AIMA MAT 2013 Results.
- Primarily, visit the official website of www.aima.in.
- In the right sidebar, you can see the ‘Student Corner’ button. Click on it.
- In the student corner page, you should be able to view the Results/Score Card tab.
- Select the MAT examination and date of the examination from the drop down list.
- You need to input your roll number, Name and other details for identity verification.
- After verification, your results and rank card would be displayed. Note it down for reference.
AIMA Mat December 2013 Examination
Did you miss September’s examination? Don’t worry, the next schedule of MAT 2013 examination will be conducted in the month of December.
Test Schedule: 1st December 2013 (For Offline based examination).
7th December 2013 (For Online Based examination).
Test will be conducted during the time period of 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Online examination test date may extend to subsequent days based on the strength of online applicants appearing during examination date.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be a graduate in any degree in order to be eligible to apply for AIMA MAT 2013 examination, you can apply even if you are in the final year of graduation.
Application Procedure: You can apply for the examination in three different ways, based on your comfort and flexibility.
- By purchasing AIMA MAT Bulletin / CD from authorized issuers which include Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank and Study circles.
- You registering DD in favor of the respective officer (Check official website for details).
- You can also apply online on the official website www.aima.in.
You can visit the official website www.aima.in for more updates. Subscribe to our newsfeed for more updates.