CSIR Net 2013 Results and Application form www.ugc.ac.in
CSIR, simply abbreviated as Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and UGC assertively conducts CSIR UGC NET 2013-2014 examination each year, for Lectureship and JRF eligibility. The next UGC Net 2013 examination will be conducted on 22nd of December. You can apply online or check results at www.ugc.ac.in.
Official Portal: ugcnetonline.in and www.ugc.ac.in.
CSIR UGC Net 2013 Examination Details
If you are aspiring to appear for the 2013 examination, make sure to follow all the application instructions and be aware of the examination details. The UGC NET examination is categorized into 2 sections.
Section – I
It sports Multiple Choice based questions. It is usually conducted in the morning session. It comprises of Physics, Life Sciences and Planetary Sciences and accounts for a total of two hundred marks. You will be allotted a total of 3 hours.
Section – II
It sports Multiple Choice based questions as well. It will be conducted in the afternoon session. It constitutes of numerous subjects namely Chemistry, Engineering and Mathematical science (200 Marks). It is the second paper of CSIR UGC Net 2013 examination.
Qualifications Required by the Candidate
Applicant must possess the follow educational and age qualification, or else the application will be nullified under any circumstances. So make sure you meet the criteria.
- For JRF applicants, the age limit is 28 years, it is extended for ST/SC/BC and special candidates up to a term of 5 years.
- There isn’t any assertive age limit for Lectureship candidates.
- Candidate must possess a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/Technology/Science/Pharmacy or MBBS/MSc/MS.
- A minimum of 55% for general applications and 50% for reservation candidates.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC Net 2013 Examination
In order to apply for UGC Net 2013 December exam, follow the instruction depicted below. First you need to download the application from the official CSIR page.
You may also apply online at www.ugc.ac.in.
- Before applying, a scanner digital copy of your passport photo is necessary.
- After duly filling all the mandatory details mentioned in the application form, click submit.
- You can pay the application fee of 400 INR / 200 INR (Reserved applications) through bank challan.
- Print out of the application form, Challan accompanied by mandatory documents should be sent HRD of CSIR office.
- If you any questions regarding application procedure, you can refer to the official UGC Net website (www.ugc.ac.in).
Hope you found it helpful. If you have any query or ambiguity regarding the application procedure or while checking your results, you are welcome to comment below or contact me.