Eamcet results have already been out for more than 2 weeks, There hasn’t been any official date announcement regarding Eamcet 2013 Counselling dates or the schedule, so students aspiring for admission into State Universities, Deemed or University affiliate colleges within Andhra Pradesh are eagerly waiting to finalize their admission.
Eamcet 2013 Counselling Date
AP High Court demanded the Admissions and Fee Regulating counsel, to furnish a report by 28th of this month, regarding Fee Finalization and Counselling notifications, so we can expect it to be held either during the 1st week or 2nd week of July.
There will be different phases, and spot admission will also be conducted for leftover seats in the State Colleges during the month end of July.
Eamcet 2013 Counselling Procedure
There are many stages and procedures, which are required to be completed by the aspiring students in order to be eligible for admission.
- You need to complete Certificate verification. Various helplines are setup around the state, where you can submit your certificate proofs.
- First, you need submit your rank card to the authority concerned.
- You need to pay the registration fee at the registration counter. You will need to fill the details such as the Rank you’ve obtained, Intermediate marks, Signature and submit it at the counter.
- Then your number will be called up on for certificate verification counter. First of all, you need to verify whether the details printed out, are accurate. If not, you need to report to the officer.
- If you belong to Scheduled Caste/Tribe or Backward Caste, you need to submit Caste Proof as well to be eligible for reservation category.
- Just proceed to verification counter. Your name, identity, Intermediate marks list, Tenth Class marks certificate will be verified thoroughly.
- After verification, you need to choose the colleges you wish to join, in the order of priority.
- You will need to grab college counselling codes and other details, to exercise your college priority.
- You will need to fill out a form, where clear instructions will be given regarding the procedure.
- But before this you need to perform some homework, by knowing about various colleges, shortlist a few based on your desire. You need to consider several factors before choosing a college, such as infrastructure, course offered, e.t.c.
- Eamcet 2013 Counselling authority, will release an allotment order.
- After announcement, you will need to download it, and check which college is allotted to you.
- You will need to pay the fee as per Admissions and Fee Regulating counsel decision.
- Then the final step, is to report at your allotted college.