Results for Kerala Stateboard examination DHSE, have been announced and released yesterday. You can check out your Plus One result 2013, using the link below.
If you are not exactly sure how to check your Plus one results, Please follow the guide mentioned below.
How to check your Plus one results
- First, Go the official Kerala stateboard website, by clicking on the link which was mentioned above.
- Then, browse to the exam results tab, then choose which stream you are in. You can choose either VHSE or DHSE Streams.
- The results page should pop up. In the roll number field, enter your official roll number, which is listed in your hall ticket.
- After entering the number, just hit enter, and your results must be generated categorically. You can paste them or print them for reference.
- Make sure you double check the roll number you’ve entered, to avoid any errors or mistaken identity issues.
- If there any technical issue or error loading the webpage, reload it or try again after sometime. It might be caused due to high volume of traffic it receives.
Plus One examinations are conducted by Kerela state board (General education department of Kerala), if you have any doubt or query regarding the marks valuation or if you are looking to file any re-verification complaint or recounting, just contact the authorities concerned.
If you are looking for any more exam results, notifications, job postings, key papers, anything related to education and career options, just stay tuned to our Edupdates blog. You can subscribe to our blog, by inputting your e-mail address in the field placed at the top-left corner of the site, so as to get daily updates directly to your inbox.
If you have faced any trouble while checking your Kerala Plus One results, just mention your problem in the comment box below.